Saturday, September 25, 2010

Pregnancy And Brazilian Wax

... "And heaven and Earth showed what was ..."



I live in a world very different from that of many other people.
I travel on a smoking floor made of plain, simple illusions, everything is fake, everything can hide a trap! Never trust anyone, the first rule.
... yet I'm wrong.
and again, inevitably, invariably wrong, believe they have overcome all difficulties, hoping to have finally found a stable relationship with the world, deceiving me and those around me with sweet and sour utopias, the sad-iron-taste of defeat.
... and, then, why ever write? Never tell why all this?
Simply because very little left for me to do, in the intervals of this war against (my) spectra smoke.

All around, the night is young, the night is beautiful!
Heaven seems to want to split, it really was-finally-the end!
... but everything continues to fall in spirals of infinite boredom and sadness, while this gray world slowly changes its appearance: passing seasons, questions that remain.

are boring, right?
Well, I know ... I can not aspire to anything, nor want pity anyone, let this be known!
I find it much more interesting to write on paper, most recently a symbol, this desire for an eventual total detachment from humanity?
... and if so, how could I satisfy my absurd (if any) desire?

Of course I have something to think about! Enough of this small, insignificant for many, the question to shake off this dusty provincial towns boring suits like the one in which, alas, alive.


... lately the boors are becoming more devious and aggressive: it will be the effect of the many crazy nights (the representation of their "new" movement "revolutionary"), the noble mixture of alcohol and who knows cos' else?
MAH. All that remains is to wait for the effect of cirrhosis, implacable, noble gain so despicable beings.


With this closure are far too "acid", I salute you!










Please, anyone reading this remember well not misunderstand my words:
the recipient is not certainly one of those I mentioned earlier "intervention", well then relax in front of the incredible spectacle of this "Electric Storm".



-LXVIII-

0 comments:

Post a Comment