I did not ask anything.
I never thought too long, you know?
always been too impulsive ...
have failed to comply with promises made, are a liar, a damn inept.
Here they come, I hear them run, scratch these walls, wet with tears
kicking, snarling and tearing.
They came, finally, ominous bearers of sad news.
fool in my eternal surprise naivete, I once again brought down my good intentions.
I can not, I could not be better, you already know, right?
... you, Nikolas, the only one who still can hope in the power of feelings in the power of individual words!
silly, stupid and even "asshole", as it really bad: you can not fill your inner emptiness and, therefore, violates the silences, the lives of others ...
I can not respect people, I can not even fully respect myself, how can I pretend to live in harmony?
Mine is an illusion of calm in a sea of \u200b\u200bbroken mirrors, and in endless rain of molten lead.
Moreover, as I said, I never wanted anything, nothing on my mind and nothing I expected: the same, linear, so "nothing" I will.
The world is right, my dear, in contrast to what we might put it: we (and only us) crear (CI) of huge, bloody injustice and tribulations of the soul as well ...
We are the executioners of our souls, we are trying to defeat evil and atone.
We are killing ourselves.
... and future? The Future is none other than an ink stain, no form and meaning: useless to worry about "too much".
Felice, however, that he had regained my "old" body, my original form: fast, strong and efficient ...
... I might need all these qualities shortly.
Hope you, however, welcome.
-LXVIII-
0 comments:
Post a Comment