I believe I have acted in the best way.
I can not, this time, (more) reproach.
am bad, they are shit and are too arrogant.
make mistakes, I make mistakes and often do far more harm than it is in my intentions.
Ah, I forgot: "... but I do not drink and smoke."
shot ... but later.
... and I do a lot of sport.
... because sport gives me 'energy, giving a shape to my "sense".
will also influence me to the late hour, it will be yet another "two" received ..
each cartridge I shot on this target, I squeezed my energy, I started every handful of good intentions I had with me (... or "in " me?): "My I did. "
... I love the dialect.
Well, now should go to bed.
Goodnight, therefore Stars.
;
indifferent gaze
is a perpetual farewell.
-LXVIII-
0 comments:
Post a Comment