A veil 'water, where a clear mirror to reflect their concerns without fear, their weaknesses ...
balanced on a pin, a Lama.
Download all the energy of your muscles, feel your body swell up almost to explode, full a force of unnatural: to harmonize these two aspects so different, perhaps opposing, planar beyond their limits, continually put into play, being able to improve with every shot.
This is what I love to do, this is what currently makes me happy: cut into two distinct parts my whole world, almost splitting water become hard as marble and feel the power flow of the body and grow.
will learn to fly, learn to glide, free and happy as before.
I decided to eliminate all forms of "advertising" on this blog: I do not want me to be confused with "high" thinkers of our day, too intent to create a mask.
Basically I'm aware of not knowing how to write!
... and do not give evidence of further sickening doing good, please.
A second strike,
a month to suffer,
a snap to understand, basically, of being (was) the only one of my kind ... with you all.
will also be little, but it serves to make me understand what could still be useful here, despite my obvious "ineptitude".
A hug to you all (or almost).
-Niko-
0 comments:
Post a Comment