Saturday, September 4, 2010

How To Install Floor In Aluminum Boat

"...sarà Biblico!"

Love is short, forgetting is long.
-Pablo Neruda-
Needless weary, futile chase after every crazy idea, disturbing those who have already suffered enough for me, unpardonable errors.
Needless to grasp something without leaving a "time to time": I can not have claims on the other hand, I do not need nor want [as I did not want.]
It 's normal that I now suffer, it is normal that I do not now see "clearly" the situation, expecting some kind of change.
This morning, a few hours ago to be honest, I picked up my old notebook: how much wisdom in the hazy days of 'early adolescence "...!
How simple, wholesome goodness!
As usual, Time makes a mockery of my projects, my ideas, my Will.
I had a wonderful time, wonderful: I lived in a dream and I can only feel gratitude.
But now it's time to return to "normal" life, the banal life, plain, simple: the time to get back on earth, go back to "reality."
I was wrong. Point.
"Begging" in care poses both a bad light, not at all suited to their personality. In neither is evil.

painful effort to regain a role ... Pirandello himself, rest his soul, would be interested in the matter!
Well, my dear, is a motto:

" do not love because you want to be loved. We love because we love. [On the way, you want to be rewarded] "

Right here lies my mistake, here you can see my "blindness": love does not ask, do not you love begs, never .
... because even if you succeed, in this way, to have "something" would always be useless dust.
I can only be happy to have learned, once again, something very important, and we thank those responsible.


sure you understand / you understand my intentions and my motives.








-LXVIII-





"It better to have loved and lost
that he never loved. "








0 comments:

Post a Comment