Thursday, September 30, 2010

Big Fun Motorcycle Trials#

FC


Here is the new challenge for FC + KRAFT paper which provided JUTE item ....

I had problems with jute (but who sells it?)
then I replaced it with a big piece of raw cotton embroidery ...


did not want to 'jump' This I why I am committed to do them all ....
and did not want to stop now that we almost reach the end.


Some details


The 'like' jute with a beautiful stamped on ...


The laying of Tommi more frequent in recent times ...
hands before my eyes !!!!!


Oddly enough I could have put a rub-on without tearing.



I have lots of "little things" to post ...
but we say that the mood is not the best.

And the blog as Scrap ... I want 'them' with joy,
maybe look a little!!


Danio


0 comments:

Post a Comment