Mi as accused of being hypocritical, of being false (if I remember correctly). I
avoids openly, bordering on the feral, goats rudeness.
I turn words "hard", although not guilty of any fault.
in recent years ... if you really gave me strength (and perhaps protection), now is not so pleasant to be more "the monster", the "bad" on duty, by malice sum & perfidy puts the spanner in the usual quiet life of "kalokagatici heroes, pure of spirit and with (almost) for the halo.
Perhaps disturbed by the fact that you can reconnect with some people I know anyway?
may disturb the fact of not being able to speak ill behind me, more so since I am not in sight?
Perhaps, my dear caretaker districts with low, your appetite is too much chatter, finally finding the "right" position to shoot poison him, eventually amplifying the doubts of the woman who has made my life so beautiful?
There is little to say, very little to do with you: a [fair / deserve?] Lavage perhaps you would cool the hot tongue filthy nauseating contempt, perhaps resulting from a painful sense of inferiority universal to me - immodestly-speaking extraordinarily appropriate. You laugh, even on the sieve (ideological and otherwise) as you are.
However, appearance news from the only person who can, given its merits (not to be confused with those of others) take away from this condition of "preventive security" when I decided to place me on the basis of events recorded and promises.
however this is not the time (nor, in hindsight) the place to address such sensitive topics, here I end my "work" the simple statement, the "real" reviews, the most sweet and, where appropriate, bitter will come later, perhaps "live".
Nothing more to add, then, in this regard. Moving from
sluts sparlatrici to topics happier (I admit being a bit 'rude at times), I was able to address successfully sought-after access to the University ... I am really happy!
soon be able to boast of being released, as has long dreamed of, this Malebolge Dante's full of absurdities, paradoxes and injustices, to enter into a mechanism (hell), perhaps even more absurd, paradoxical and unfair, yet away from this small paesucolo province, where the "adults" (acclaimed as the sociological investigations) are nothing more than gossips used to ride the wave of discontent to get two or three month or popularity, juicy nectar to the wells of ignorance, for the horrendous mixtures devoid of a personality of its own and permeated by a common disease of the Ego.
poor animals, that you run in the compound, used to bite each other to get the title, the popularity ... Tall
evening (cited Giacomo Melani): "Just being foul-mouthed, ignorant, or 'lack the right to civil dialogue' is not (nor can it be considered) a source of pride, my dear Plagiatrice: what you trade is positive for really obvious symbol of your endless, hopeless, tragic condition Obtuse. "
Good evening, rotten slut.
-LXVIII-
I want and I will always love , A, although not believe me or not I even want to remember living, even if you decide to break your face or make me bleed ... I have loved you like I never loved a living thing, with you I felt a harmony that is unmatched ... I will continue in the absence of another, to tell you this simply was unable to shoot as they are words that might seem well esagerazioni.Sei was my sun, now you're the wonderful assurance that someone in the world, even in a time far away, I He truly loved without reservation or ulterior motives.
And, perhaps too late, you will understand.
0 comments:
Post a Comment