This year started a little antiblog, I can not update .. hope to improve in the coming months!
So we begin by Metting of the January 23 Tuscany ..
as always a rose in parentheses stressful life every day!
The contest was called the LO
'Brrrrrr .. that cold'
And the winners below ...
the third-placed
second
and the winner!
I know, I know .... Tuscan Emilian beat 2 to 1 ... but we'll make!!
This rather to design the we presented the Helen ...
a mini album that opens up ..
and saw that I was printing pictures of Christmas this year,
I realized that last year I had done the album ...
what better occasion?
tags have some photos double
the penultimate cover
and back.
really really cute!
As I said before, I completed the album that the Philippine
we had proposed to the previous meeeting ..
here are the pages devoted to these parties
and since I was there I also completed the LO that we had Patty fact do
the birthday of his shop
And with this I would say that we can store Christmas, what do you think ?????
Hello Women
Danio
0 comments:
Post a Comment