Knock down a few words, so
see from the top of the plane, no
is lost in the fog
However, no returns.
The shadow of the ego is a nine mm
from my right big toe, if I
stained with the Holy Spirit at this, I would undress
embrace the cold wind
as a column of ice beneath the skin that stings,
saturated veins.
That old said to me 'gifts raining from the sky,
if you throw an umbrella'.
I live. I burn too fast
to remember the last rain.
But when I wandered along the paths I knew exactly
flower which would be born by the immobility of the stone
even under the snow, when Angelo
ran around nose in the air in ever stumbled
roots.
And I in the same cobwebs.
tremble for reliving a past, present, perhaps
always
I'm crazy enough to accept
is a fleeting kiss, or verbose.
and talk like me, love.
As much as I want to remain silent before the picture
wonder, yes
not only mine.
art when you offer me
listening to a child sitting on the carpet
cross-legged,
hanging from my eyes and lips
makes me a river of clear thinking
a mountain stream
a bunch of tadpoles in the water stagnation
rusty tub at the foot of the hill
where the moss is moist enough to allow
boars to scratch his back.
Cola a line of mascara will
a permanent wrinkle, wrinkled
that reaches the ear drum on tracks
invisible unless you
who are the key My
expression.
see from the top of the plane, no
is lost in the fog
However, no returns.
The shadow of the ego is a nine mm
from my right big toe, if I
stained with the Holy Spirit at this, I would undress
embrace the cold wind
as a column of ice beneath the skin that stings,
saturated veins.
That old said to me 'gifts raining from the sky,
if you throw an umbrella'.
I live. I burn too fast
to remember the last rain.
But when I wandered along the paths I knew exactly
flower which would be born by the immobility of the stone
even under the snow, when Angelo
ran around nose in the air in ever stumbled
roots.
And I in the same cobwebs.
tremble for reliving a past, present, perhaps
always
I'm crazy enough to accept
is a fleeting kiss, or verbose.
and talk like me, love.
As much as I want to remain silent before the picture
wonder, yes
not only mine.
art when you offer me
listening to a child sitting on the carpet
cross-legged,
hanging from my eyes and lips
makes me a river of clear thinking
a mountain stream
a bunch of tadpoles in the water stagnation
rusty tub at the foot of the hill
where the moss is moist enough to allow
boars to scratch his back.
Cola a line of mascara will
a permanent wrinkle, wrinkled
that reaches the ear drum on tracks
invisible unless you
who are the key My
expression.
0 comments:
Post a Comment