The desire to write is almost finished, and the time available to me.
I have no issues "fresh" from the simple to handle and read the previous work bores me profoundly, leaving the impression that those words-in reality-are written by others: I do not recognize most of my thoughts, all.
Simple, to say the least, this conclusion, right?
yet it is so, it's always been this way: I write to be "tense", with no bitterness are really empty ... and I hope to remain empty, since my current well-being!
I can not help but thank two people, the friend and companion: they are the authors of my daily life (even I do not think being aware of them).
If you were not close to me I do not think I could withstand the continuous storms ..
Enough, already planned as I get bored by myself.
How sad, my boys ...! A resent
(hoping to get topics "happy" to be treated)!
Nikolas
0 comments:
Post a Comment