a month since update .. can not believe it !!!!!
There are no excuses if you do not want little, I'll try to catch up.
In this holiday season I did not stop for a moment, and the scrap has remained somewhat aloof ...
... but I carried on with the decorations of the tree ..
but only because I saw him every day:) .. so the next year are already good point.
This Christmas morning .....
dawning even as you see not, but Thomas was no longer in the skin ...
The vacation days have been peaceful between the cinema, circus, plays, football games and lessons to do
(grrrr!!)
.. volevono not be done!!
And of course lots of photos ...
Then we celebrated eight years of the hyena ...
if I close my eyes I seem to hear it again in the belly ... MAH!
As time goes by fast!
Too!
I adore you my love.
Thomas And since between Christmas and birthday he received a number of industrial toys ....
I thought I'd give him his
NIKON FIRST!
So do not take more of my :):):):)
And although I would fly over the issue ....
Well, I also celebrated my birthday ...
42 years
do not comment that it is better to go!!
here celebrating with its big sister that even though three years apart was born on the same days. Two
Capricorn ..... AIUTOOO !!!!!
Group photo with nieces .. they are no longer ine!
And after this 'marathon' of celebration .. I and my love
we rest before resuming the routine of everyday life!
scrap of something in the coming days, I promise!!
Hello Women
Danio
0 comments:
Post a Comment