Thursday, July 1, 2010

South Park The Dark Supermarket

a) expectations.

I watch them sitting down in that bar. Probably tolerate.
What apparently is the larger of the two can show an irrepressible enthusiasm, almost boyishly, as the windows wide open to new life each time you enlarge a smile and eyes shining light. He gestures and struggling to stay calm in the chair.
The other, the boy, drumming his fingers and listening to air half indifferent, lying motionless in his place, he already knew almost every word, every pause, every comma. Seems bored, impatient to see something happen, ready to find inconsistencies in the speech of his neighbor, annoyed by the banality .. by too .. from too little .. moments from the dead.
Yet .. I would like to know what you are saying, or rather, the one thing tartaglia while the other responds with his silence, at most three sentences of escape.
I know their talk, the reason for the conflict. Maybe you can not stand, it will be because of what they hate each other?
Or rather, you envy? And why?
I would get up and ask.
But it seems that both are able to coexist while waiting for someone. For their 'guests' have already ordered a hot tea in the meantime (inevitably) is cooling down. If you express an
more often I would say that would be better to leave things to come, when it comes, so as not to anticipate the tastes and choices over time tuttosommato still very subjective.
Apparently relying on punctuality and aim to highlight an act of cuteness to open and facilitate the conversation when you get them all.
There is a rose in the center of the table: there is a woman in the program.
Who? The wife or mother? The daughter or sister? The close friend or classmate?
ordered another orange juice and I'm holding a bit ', while he is still day. Hot chocolate, instead, for you. And another stolen dispenser napkins at the table next to proceed to more complex origami. The bartender storcerà us laugh on the nose but, in fact replaces it with an empty one, maybe you do not notice .. Tell me when you want to go.
Who is this woman? And because they'll be late? Curiosity now needs to be filled, at the cost of each follow up at home to know ... perhaps only to realize that at that moment than I would be a no, in an area that I do not compete.
How far they can push me to know?
I decided then that when we go we too will rise, but in different directions, and left to chance and the incredible hidden able to breed again.
The boy, however, is magnetic. My sgurado is typically attracted to her, although it seems to look beyond me.
The intensity with which lays down the rose and the tenderness that softens his face made me want to be myself that flower.
You, of course, you lie down at his feet in an instant if you only addressing a caress. He has great hands, strong enough to hold a lead for good.
The mustachioed man, however, alternates between states of pure joy in moments of excitement and enthusiasm, almost despair and disappointment, repeatedly beckons to leave, but when the boy began to rise immediately change his mind. It must be important to keep an entire afternoon here. The radio broadcasting offers several tunes, both follow the rhythm with your leg, whereas the speech goes to great and small paragraphs monosyllables.
ahead. The sun starts to set.
would be possible also, I thought, who have not delivered the invitation. One of those classic cases in which everyone refers to any other thing and then actually carry it out either, creating shortages and lack of understanding.
But I hope that this rose is infinite, because the woman who will find it still fresh and not wrinkled.
plugs and possibly harmless.
look again at the boy. I like so much of his face?
Why do I bounce into the skull like a ball crazy?
Who is it?
I can no longer distract the pupils, while the corner of my eye I see the man who kicks, in an attempt to understand his thinking, something, something.
Our eyes meet.
for an indefinite period of darkness I have inside of him, and he with me. The rest do not know if it exists.
me through, I dissolved the whole, each neuron projecting out of me, as long as no shock to ground. Gradually I realize that I return to reality. Stunned.
Are you still here? How long has it been?
smile: 'I do not know, I played'.

The man calmed down, maybe come back tomorrow, but now I'm starting to feel the drops quite strong .. diluvierà not be long.

Come by ..
dad does not even arrive today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment