Perhaps
in puddles and reflections
I discovered:
belly of the clouds
a hold, a hole for entry.
there, fascinated to peek out from under
my shortcut
salvation.
could not be reached through mirrors of rain,
it was sitting behind you
that touched the sky with a finger when you
embraced in silence
in thought
melted in her hair and perfume
of burning wood.
I heard
your soul
resonate
high.
And I write to you every
line of thought
(tangled)
but this is my error:
feel so much here to confuse me with
believe, believe
excess of love, nothing
more.
in puddles and reflections
I discovered:
belly of the clouds
a hold, a hole for entry.
there, fascinated to peek out from under
my shortcut
salvation.
could not be reached through mirrors of rain,
it was sitting behind you
that touched the sky with a finger when you
embraced in silence
in thought
melted in her hair and perfume
of burning wood.
I heard
your soul
resonate
high.
And I write to you every
line of thought
(tangled)
but this is my error:
feel so much here to confuse me with
believe, believe
excess of love, nothing
more.
0 comments:
Post a Comment