Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Dermatitus More Condition_symptoms

incomprehensible Delirio night without a logical explanation.


The nightmare brings me here now.
Rack
whispers turn on the light

insistent claim a portion of my night.

write, fingers tingling
clouded mind, but aware
, stalk
flows thoughts
unnecessary ballast
cork barely floats.

I burn it in the water.

to smooth images, dark
neither here nor ever will write non_rime
syllables pantone green fluorescent

of toxic waste that gives the third eye fish

the passing of generations (like jellyfish burns). Now hold your hand


that pair of shoes
old rose and the flower she

gathered for the first communion.
I open an umbrella in his place
(Swing arms)

not aware of what is missing,
knows just hopeful dreams
,

knows only that she knew nothing. And just for fun

without rancor.


you know unconditional love.

so I do not know what we'd still


a single thing. But I know


bridle, blinkers
ropes and ribbons
leather, latex and sweat ..
in the relay
wild silk .. the pillows
know

of sins and injustices.

And look,
exactly how you looked (inside)
to understand a great truth:
I have to save it.
from me. Then
from the masks in place
ready to give her her favorite flower
if necessary, a melody evocative
or decorated nursery rhymes, but never

ready to roll it into the air above his head so that his rice
not go out on

courtyard of a church along with grains of the spouses.

In the same way I try to go back to sleep

silent, swallowing acid
Giacchè I could give more love to my words, I
tonight
but I can not enjoy other's pain.

No, I could not just enjoy

neither here nor ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment