premise that things here do not seem to improve much (but even worse, for now) I'll a short summary of recent weeks:
-I lost (I know that it would not capitalized, but I like [you're so quiet, I]) a dear friend, a family member, a friend in times of great sadness ...
Yes, it was "only" a dog ... but I can assure you that is brought a piece of life ..
-I took back the reins of my responsibilities, at least on the "education" I do not know how long this wave of positive energy, but I'll try, meanwhile, trying to commit to the full. Dream
already a future away from this Italy!
-I discovered the beauty of the Internet as an information source (it is truly stunning, trust me!), Expanding my interests to 360 degrees.
-I re-discovered the pleasure (alas, very simple and devoid of "spirit underground) to read: it was like waking up after a long sleep, again heated by a passion to feel" real "... Fantastic, the books I blending in his hands as if I were mad (and three hours daily to help train a lot)!
-We decided to face another difficult challenge: a new "little brat" was added to the family: PABLO already fills us with happiness, draining our energies ...
Who knows, maybe you will even a picture!
... No other "news" for use in this context: not bad, right?
-K-
0 comments:
Post a Comment