With 'zinzinnino' delay here are the minutes of the last meeting in Prato ..
the project was below the wonder and the teacher was Barbara Profe
This my result .... cards simply fabulous, I have taken the same day by Patty ..
Hero just arrived, fresh and very very funny spring!
L 'albumin still have not stuck with the strip-strap
because I have to put photos and decorate ...
But how are these cards??
Ehhh??
Bello true ?????
Profe Brava!!
Then we celebrated the birthday of Simon and Barbara
(notice the lights instead of candles!)
Then the ritual of the ceremony concorsino Lo.
Since February, the month of love (?????????????)
the topic was, of course, love.
Participation: very little!!
And the winners are below ..
from third place to first.
During this time I'm not scrapbooking much, but I
found time to decorate this memo-board
lying in drawers for a while ...
All I do not mind, though, after a few hours
the spring metal
attacked with hot glue fell ..
then tried it with bioadhesive strong ...
miss what is up ..
so I understand that the material does not stick lavagnifero nuuulllllla!!
How I solved it??
Simple ...
every time I fall or the Tommi Place on !!!!!!
Kisses Women
Danio
0 comments:
Post a Comment