Thursday, December 16, 2010

Renewing Driving Licence In Columbus Oh

Xmas Ball


time ago wandering on your blog I come across this wonder ...
a blog with tutorials very original, simple, photographed and explained step by step
but the best thing is that she shares them with all of us.

The landlady called Vannalisa and its MELI-MELO blog.

I was looking for pensierinohandmadecarinoeconomico
as to give every year for Christmas to relatives who are at home.
But I must say that it took my hand, I could not stop making balls.

Vannalisa explains it far better, but I try too.

It starts with a cord made of simple chains of wool, cotton or string.
E 'with it that I enjoyed more .....
then paste with hot glue girogiro with a ball of polystyrene ...


et voila, ready to be decorated.


A set of the last remaining home



variant of red cotton Christmas ....



Tigre pleasure-seeking in the chaos of my desk ....


With an initial gift more personalized ...



My favorite Country Style ... that I have given!


That
for Tigre


That Tommi


For sorellona collector of frogs ....



And nieces tape portasoldi ...


And many others who left before being photographed ...
do believe these balls is addictive!! Thanks
Vannalisa


always
Then by chance I found this ball hook on this site .




Beautiful true?

A ball of plastic with a 'dress' shirt ... too hard!

Now you just have to wait for Christmas.

Hello


Danio

0 comments:

Post a Comment