I feared your eyes, it's true.
know pierce the soul.
Years' efforts.
's true.
Hide
dust accumulates mountains of adamant
memory.
I've feared, in the bowels
paralyzed
a darkness so thick
restless
and sweetness as your rigor
squeeze their heart the same way.
I feared paradise
except, brief moments of unconsciousness
if it were possible to come to your senses
brink of a precipice.
I feared any case
lead me to you
until it was too
stone wall on the lashes.
I'm not afraid but your arms
and the infinite ghost enclosed,
here, in the coldest nights
ago by
warm shawl crossed on his chest.
must be a magic afterlife.
The verse is to say.
I wonder now
what ever will serve
my compass needle
stupidly left instead of the scarf.
(12/22/2010)
know pierce the soul.
Years' efforts.
's true.
Hide
dust accumulates mountains of adamant
memory.
I've feared, in the bowels
paralyzed
a darkness so thick
restless
and sweetness as your rigor
squeeze their heart the same way.
I feared paradise
except, brief moments of unconsciousness
if it were possible to come to your senses
brink of a precipice.
I feared any case
lead me to you
until it was too
stone wall on the lashes.
I'm not afraid but your arms
and the infinite ghost enclosed,
here, in the coldest nights
ago by
warm shawl crossed on his chest.
must be a magic afterlife.
The verse is to say.
I wonder now
what ever will serve
my compass needle
stupidly left instead of the scarf.
(12/22/2010)
0 comments:
Post a Comment