Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Lice More Condition_symptoms

Edwige Style

And here's the turn of the mini dedicated to the August holidays in Chioggia.

I tried an idea for the album and went without fail Blog Edwige ,
inexhaustible source of ideas for me.


I have not plagiarized an album in particular, but I got an idea here and there ...


Logically identifying marks are the use of felt, the bright colors, kraft paper e. ..


... the inevitable forms made with felt.


pages of different sizes ....


The use of pennarellli is typical of Edwige ....


The camera felt again .... LOVE !!!!!!




The ship would be completely made in Danio !!!!!



A double page ...




The back cover


Some pages made with the pocket ...


.. and these pictures made in them.


summer I would say that the chapter is finished.

The next Women!

Danio

0 comments:

Post a Comment