seems impossible but it's been ten months already since the beginning of the challenges of Fc.
I had taken a personal commitment to make all LO
and although some have gone 'off topic',
I did it!!
under the tenth and final LO ....
+ RED SEAMS
stitching done by hand ...
This is the collage of all ten interpretations ...
Yes, I'm really satisfied ..
and now look forward to the course with Sandra.
Ehhh ... unfortunately my three days of full immersion is skipped due to economic crisis and was reduced to a single course.
But I do not want to break down, surely there will be other chances.
I have already handed over the LO for the challenge on Saturday evening, the cards for teachers and 'the thing' for swapping hallowen I will bring it straight on Saturday night.
Logically I photographed all the pictures but will post only after Education along with the story.
Hello Women
Danio
0 comments:
Post a Comment