(Moonchild - King Crimson)
times I said remains, and everything changed.
The frost on the run from the sun at dawn,
I crossed the darkness of that night spent dancing
among the stars.
Light.
time of a flight, just the first moment of the dream.
was like bouncing on the moon, zero .. zero gravity ....
I can not sleep
feeling of lump in throat
someone cries in the night.
his feet out of bed in the room
over the last rung of the ladder
his head bent down
fear becomes a shame for the daughter I never had.
holds out his arms in the dark
welcome a head of curls
lurks on the shoulder
Back to sleep. His ear
listen to my heart and brings its
drumming my
the same breath of bellows
the daughter I never had
enter
in our world for the time of a zero gravity flight
hours.
feeling of lump in throat
someone cries in the night.
his feet out of bed in the room
over the last rung of the ladder
his head bent down
fear becomes a shame for the daughter I never had.
holds out his arms in the dark
welcome a head of curls
lurks on the shoulder
Back to sleep. His ear
listen to my heart and brings its
drumming my
the same breath of bellows
the daughter I never had
enter
in our world for the time of a zero gravity flight
hours.
(Falco)
was a case, or intention.
- I might even sleep here. -
Chameleons
in gallop and peace, in prosperity
suspended for closeness,
freedom,
separate union .... breath.
time sharpening my feelings,
feel tomorrow, I sense the possibility
unnecessary.
I said never, I said maybe, and probably always
.
run away, deny,
words remain
gestures, can explain the absurd
ashamed of the appearance.
left me wondering
flying solo, I was hoping, instead
.. sole is my sky
other day. Sharpen
this fleeting feeling, it yourself
talk and dance, still and silent
sway souls, not oppose
reason. Surrounded by an intention
rocked by an iceberg and
I could never be.
wished not wake up, do not say goodbye ..
not to leave.
wished the eternal moment of unrepeatable
nothing in
derives all
in the perfection of divine madness.
remember something someone said to me ..
started walking ..
to run behind my carpe diem
who was playing hide and seek
the keyhole.
suggested, sometimes, yes .. no,
puzzled mah .. boh, when
settle for a face
port.
Fleeting .. was.
Free .. loved.
Ourselves disbelief.
Avalanche
dumb questions and a beat and upbeat.
I'd settle for a sound, from his fingers
memory.
Memory. I was in our darkness.
And I flew.
Since those born in the clouds
hair and knew the black and white sugar
bitter air
rice for the evening wind.
dance, a bonfire on the moon, notes
dream of the stars nearer,
set and stood in their
friccichìo perennial.
Phoenicians, now lives
lapping ashes
someone would rummage through the waste.
typos.
date back hours of darkness, to shoulder
nests where I can be, even where
tired .. we are, we find ourselves lost
though. I could also
..
crazy ".. waiting
the smile of my sun."
(Dusch)
- I might even sleep here. -
Chameleons
in gallop and peace, in prosperity
suspended for closeness,
freedom,
separate union .... breath.
time sharpening my feelings,
feel tomorrow, I sense the possibility
unnecessary.
I said never, I said maybe, and probably always
.
run away, deny,
words remain
gestures, can explain the absurd
ashamed of the appearance.
left me wondering
flying solo, I was hoping, instead
.. sole is my sky
other day. Sharpen
this fleeting feeling, it yourself
talk and dance, still and silent
sway souls, not oppose
reason. Surrounded by an intention
rocked by an iceberg and
I could never be.
wished not wake up, do not say goodbye ..
not to leave.
wished the eternal moment of unrepeatable
nothing in
derives all
in the perfection of divine madness.
remember something someone said to me ..
started walking ..
to run behind my carpe diem
who was playing hide and seek
the keyhole.
suggested, sometimes, yes .. no,
puzzled mah .. boh, when
settle for a face
port.
Fleeting .. was.
Free .. loved.
Ourselves disbelief.
Avalanche
dumb questions and a beat and upbeat.
I'd settle for a sound, from his fingers
memory.
Memory. I was in our darkness.
And I flew.
Since those born in the clouds
hair and knew the black and white sugar
bitter air
rice for the evening wind.
dance, a bonfire on the moon, notes
dream of the stars nearer,
set and stood in their
friccichìo perennial.
Phoenicians, now lives
lapping ashes
someone would rummage through the waste.
typos.
date back hours of darkness, to shoulder
nests where I can be, even where
tired .. we are, we find ourselves lost
though. I could also
..
crazy ".. waiting
the smile of my sun."
(Dusch)
0 comments:
Post a Comment