What do the words tonight
that pursues me in directions I would like to deny
and malignant infiltrate disguised
have honey kissing the fingers
rhymes and movements required
a small thing to say than to say
not want to hear
lead me false reports from everywhere I chiseled
already strained tendons
look at me emphatically
elsewhere and leave marks
I want to have half nibble
silently away from games ranging from hours or
plotted
e_ love roses. I settle for
that pursues me in directions I would like to deny
and malignant infiltrate disguised
have honey kissing the fingers
rhymes and movements required
a small thing to say than to say
not want to hear
lead me false reports from everywhere I chiseled
already strained tendons
look at me emphatically
elsewhere and leave marks
I want to have half nibble
silently away from games ranging from hours or
plotted
e_ love roses. I settle for
(Cristina Bove)
I
settle for nothing for a moment
awakening in days
anagram
indecipherable betting
from evening to morning
words change us into the
not say that with tears
silver.
Unchanged
the bud
I
settle for nothing for a moment
awakening in days
anagram
indecipherable betting
from evening to morning
words change us into the
not say that with tears
silver.
Unchanged
the bud
button.
(Dusch)
.29.05.2010.
0 comments:
Post a Comment