Monday, November 15, 2010

Renewing Driving Licence In Columbus Oh Faq



yesterday in the 'splendid' of the store was held Patty the last meeting of 2010 ...

I went accompanied by my ienetta
because every time I come back from meetings or events to scrap the whining voice tells me
'I ports maiiiii !!!!'.
Well, after full immersion of yesterday I doubt that I will ask you to return :):):):):):):)

Now in addition to scrapbooking meetings are also an occasion for celebration ... .
these are wonderful cupcake that brought the 'mad' Bea for her birthday.

Beautiful!!


Look at the package ..



I managed not to eat it to Tommi and bring him home.



here at lunch time ....
Olimpia had brought the white chocolate cheese cake ..
ecchevelodicoafà .... delicious!


Then in the afternoon came to us with the Taty ..

Leo .. the small and beautiful!


scrapbooking ... but you say??

Last but not the spectacular Fundu here to design the Philippines ....

A case mini album ....

I brought colored paper because I want to make a mini Tiger ...
but when I saw that Barbara he did with the Christmas cards have just arrived from Patty
(I do not remember the brand but they are fabulous), I decided to do that for Christmas.

This is the front of the case ....
then add some other embellishment ..

The back ..

Details of the cover ...


and inside with the bags made by us


and inside pages of scrapbooking ...

Is not it wonderful??

It lends itself to many interpretations .....

Filip Thanks !!!!!

women
Hello there tomorrow with a look 'the cloning'!


Danio




0 comments:

Post a Comment